Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System
The bridge navigational watch alarm system (BNWAS) monitors bridge activity and detects operator disability that could lead to marine accidents. The system monitors the awareness of the Officer Of the Watch (OOW) and automatically alerts the Master or another qualified person if for any reason the OOW becomes incapable of performing the OOW's duties. This process is subdivided in different alarm stages which primarily try to alert the OOW via visual and audible alerts.
In case the BNWAS does not receive any evidence of life, the alert will be transferred to the selected backup Officer Of the Watch (OOW) cabin(s). Assuming that no acknowledgement has been triggered either, the ultimate alert stage will activate alarm devices in public area. Additionally, the BNWAS provides the OOW with a means of calling for immediate assistance if required (emergency call).
- intuitive and comfortable use on bridge
- compact connecting module picks-up all periphery equipment
- easy to install
- modern control philosophy with rotary encoder allows to check all connected devices and links
- NMEA expansion module available
- MED Type Approved (wheel marked)
- IEC 62288 Ed. 2.0 (2014-07)
- IEC 62616(2010) incl. IEC 62616 Corr. 1 (2012)
- IEC 60945 (2002) incl. IEC 60945 Corr. 1 (2008)
- IEC 61162-1 ed4.0 (2010-11) and ed5.0 (2016-08)
- IEC 61162-2 ed1.0 (1998-09)